Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Awkward/Unique Meets Highly Intelligent

I'm me and I've always been me. A little strange, a lot awkward, and slightly unique. I usually know what I'm looking for and am rarely without a plan.

My first truly intelligient plan:

Show up at Eric's house (a house I'm not sure is his or not), knock, ask if he wants to accompany us (I'm with a friend) to the lovely Wal-Mart in Siloam. Being the highly intelligent person he is, he said sure (the 1st of millions of vague answers). He couldn't turn down the girl of his dreams. Little did he know that I was crazy. I had already decided that he would be the one. I knew in my heart at sixteen that he had everything I wanted and needed. I mean honestly, he had tossed the hacky sac to me everyday at lunch. He had to love me right? It was in the stars! So anyway, WalMart turned into a month of dating and on November 16, 2001, as I was driving him home, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and we've never been apart since.

Things learned later:

Eric never realized he was tossing the hacky sac to me - hence he wasn't really. I'm just a little crazy.

We started out in the same Kindergarten class. He'd had a crush on me forever! And never acted on it!

Eric eventually realised I'm crazy and a little mean at times.

He thought I was beautiful- even when I didn't and it seemed like no one else did either.

No comments:

Post a Comment